- Why Should Investors Choose You?
- 2017 Fund Report Cards - by Category
- 2017 Fund Report Cards - by Family
- Important Fund Changes
- Market Timing (using momentum of moving averages)
- Past Performance as a Fund Selector
- Sales Presentation Ammo
- Advice of the Financial Press
- Fund Statistics Analysis
- Mutual Fund History
- Asset Allocation and Models
- Failure of Dollar-Cost Averaging
how to select mutual funds
For decades, AFS president Jeff McTague has been analyzing mutual fund statistics, looking for those statistical values that strong fund performers have in common and also those traits common to poor performing funds. Does mutual fund turnover, expenses, fund size, fund notoriety, management style and manager tenure have any correlation to mutual fund performance?
This section provides those correlations to assist in the fund selection process.
- Value of Manager Tenure in a Bear Market
- Do Expenses Affect Fund Performance 2015
- Do Newly-Created Funds Have a Performance Edge 2017
Join Other Professionals – For $29/month or $295/year (2 months FREE) , - cancel anytime - you gain access to the entire library of over 600 research reports, studies, proofs, and other support documents intended to provide investment professionals a proven approach to mutual fund investing. This powerful information will help you convert prospects into clients and solidify relationships with existing clients.